Tokyo Disneyland's Jungle Cruise is located in Urayasu, Chiba, in Japan.
- The Boathouse, which includes:
- the Amazon River, which includes:
- the Nile River, which includes:
- the African Elephants,
- the Gorilla Camp,
- the Reaching Gorilla,
- the African Veldt,
- the Trapped Safari,
- Crocodile Country,
- the Python,
- Schweitzer Falls,
- the Hippo Pool,
- the Native Village,
- the Attacking Natives,
- and the Back Side of Water,
- the Mekong River, which includes:
- and back to the Amazon River, which includes:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.